By: Maxine Secskas, CLAME Associate, Headlight Consulting Services, LLC This blog post is the third in a 3-part series on components of qualitative methods. This blog continues the discussion on how we at Headlight conduct Qualitative Analysis from the previous post called Intro to Primary Analysis. This blog post will build on the information from
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Organizational Capacity Assessment Process: Part 2
- Why Embeddedness Is Crucial For Use-Focused Developmental Evaluation Support
- Organizational Capacity Assessment Process (Part 1)
- Adaptive Action Planning Workshop: the What, Why, and How?
- Why Embeddedness Is Crucial For Use-Focused Developmental Evaluation Support on
- Designing Rigorous Qualitative Practice (part 2) on